Manager: Software Product Sales
As a business development professional, there is an exciting opportunity to help drive the growth of the Company. Responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration with target client accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement with the clients in terms of client needs, product fitment, product features, software specifications, and commercials. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on monthly revenue targets.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around our services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect travel
- 6 years + of technology related sales or business development experience. Preferably in the BFSI side
- Direct field experience in working with clients of different sizes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or in Science/ Commerce
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Strong verbal and written communications skills